Our Sponsors

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lee Fraser


Surrounded by the sights and sounds of the sea, which are represented in much of his current work, Lee was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Reflected in his work as well is the influence of Linda Huntley, a neighbour and past Painter's Palette artist who encouraged Lee to enrol in art classes and under the capable direction of well known artist, the late Al Riggs, he made remarkable progress as an avocational painter.

It has only been during the last 10 years that Lee an ever increasing amount of his days portraying the maritime images of what, to him, are Atlantic Canada, as well as what inspiration he receives from across our great universe. Several of Lee's pieces hang in homes and offices across Canada and in the United States.

You can view more of Lee's work here

2 comments:

  1. I have a painting signed A Riggs
    but I can not find anything about him
    could you help me
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a painting signed A Riggs
    but I can not find anything about him
    could you help me
    thank you

    ReplyDelete